Friday, January 29, 2010

World's Most Unique Valentine Cards Ever!

Luke's teacher sent home a note earlier this week with information about the upcoming Valentine's Day Party.  She told us how many children are in the class, and recommended that we have our pre-schoolers get started signing their cards now, so they only have to do a few a day.   This is really good practice for them.

Because I don't like to go with the hum-drum ordinary Valentine cards from the grocery store or WalMart, I was playing around on my computer a little while ago and came up with this (okay, I'll say it!) awesome, amazing design. :)

Luke LOVES race cars.  He also LOVES trucks.  (Last year we did a similar card, but with a big yellow dump truck with the back end full of hearts.)  I didn't get too goopy and sentimental -- in fact, I didn't put a single heart on the design -- because these are for his friends at school.

I decided to offer this service to anyone who is interested!   These are simply printed on 110# card stock.  (Not photo paper.) The back reads "To:  Friend"  "From:_______" (where you child can write his/her name).  Each card measures about 4 x 3 inches.  I can include envelopes if you want.



Here's the cost:  $5.00 for me to work up the design for you ... just tell me your child's interests, favorite colors, etc., email your child's photo (I can easily crop him/her out of a photo if you don't have an individual shot), and we'll work together to create the design.   Then each set of 6 cards (they'll arrive on a sheet...you cut them) is just $2.00.  If you want envelopes, I can provide 4.5 x 5.5 white envelopes for an additional $.35 per envelope.   Shipping is extra, based on the number of cards and/or envelopes you wish to order.

Just email me at Lisap@MyLittleRembrandt.com if you have any questions or wish to place an order.  You don't pay until you love the final design, then I'll email an invoice to you.

Enjoy!
~Lisa

See more fun, unique Valentine gift ideas at http://www.mylittlerembrandt.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lisa for sharing the gift card idea.Sounds great.Wish you all the very best.Have a joyful V-Day ahead.

    Cheers!!!
    Save Money And Buy Your Valentine Specials Here!|Hot Deals,Learn More!

    ReplyDelete