Thursday, January 7, 2010

Awesome, Fun, AND Educational Toy!


5-year old Luke received the most amazing, educational, engaging, downright FUN, FUN, FUN toy for Christmas this year...I just had to share!

It's the LeapFrog Scribble and Write, and I am here to tell you, it's a slam dunk in my book!

As a mom, I always tend to lean toward educational toys, and as a mom of 6 children, I've bought my fair share of boring educational toys -- you know, the ones you feel so self-righteous spending oodles of money on, because you look as it as an "investment" in your child's future -- only to have my kids set the expensive gizmo aside in favor of something more, well, fun.

Well, this LeapFrog Scribble and Write is not only inexpensive, but entertaining AND educational! Luke has barely put this toy down since he opened the gift (thank you, thank you, thank you Uncle James!), and he is now routinely sharing his new-found knowledge with me.

Using a series of light-up dots, it teaches your child not just what each upper case and lower case letter LOOKS like, but the proper way to WRITE each letter. Plus, it verbally encourages and cheers your child. Then, by sliding a plastic bar across the screen, it is wiped clean, kinda like a Magnadoodle (remember those?).

You can purchase the LeapFrog Scribble and Write from Amazon for under $30! In my vast book of parental purchases, that's an EXCELLENT price for a toy that just won't be put down. (And I LOVE Amazon because returns are so darn simple.....just in case :)

If you want to read more unbiased reviews, and even watch a video that shows all this toy does, just click here.

Enjoy! And let me know if you have any opinion on this toy....I'd love to know your thoughts.
:)
~Lisa
Be sure to check out my latest service, Custom Photo Collages, where I put a collection of all your favorite photo on one print!

No comments:

Post a Comment