Tuesday, February 2, 2010

If only life were this simple....

I love the way a 5 year old thinks.   Luke's logic is so simple and uncomplicated.

Yesterday afternoon, he broke something of his Dad's. When I expressed concern that his Dad was going to be very upset with him when he got home, Luke asked me,  "When will Dad get home?"

I told him his dad would be home when it was time to eat dinner.

He thought for a minute, then said, “Don't make dinner.”

Problem solved!

Ahhhhh.  If only life were this simple.

Enjoy!
~Lisa

Have you signed up for Inbox Dollars yet?  I've already earned $22.30 in the last 5 days, in just 1-2 minutes a day!  Do you have 1-2 minutes?  Here's $5 just for signing up....and it's free!  Just click the link below and get started.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment