Thursday, February 4, 2010

Did you SERIOUSLY just ask me that?!

Having 6 children can pretty much guarantee that you will be asked – in all seriousness and in no particular order – at least one of the following questions when a person first learns of your propensity to populate the earth:


1.   Are you crazy?!

2.   How in the world do you do it?!

3.   Are you Catholic?!

4.   WHY!?

And, my all-time favorite:

5.   Don't you know what causes that?!

My answers? “Some days”; “Well, when a man and a woman love each other...”; “Yes;” “Because my husband and I decided we didn't want 7” (thank you Bill Cosby for that piece of wisdom-filled reply); and “I sure do, and I have no intention of giving it up!”
 
Enjoy!
~Lisa
 
Looking for a truly unique FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITY for your school or daycare?  Visit http://www.mylittlerembrandt.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment