Tuesday, January 15, 2008

L is for "Luke"

Now that the holidays are over, Luke and I are busy working on letter recognition. Naturally, we chose to start with the letter "L."

As we read books every day before nap time for the past few days, every time I see a capital "L" in a book, I point it out to Luke, and then say, "L is for Luke! and L is for Lisa!"

We were at the grocery store today, and saw lots of Ls on labels and signs (lemons and lettuce and lemonade).

While I don't think Luke quite yet understands the sound of L, he's learning what L looks like.

Our plan is to take one letter at a time, beginning with the first sound of the names of all our family members --- with 5 siblings, that will take up quite a bit of the alphabet, and keep us busy for quite a few weeks!

:)
~Lisa
__________________________________
Are your kids CRAZY for Webkinz? Check out my line of "I love Webkinz" t-shirts for kids at http://www.MyLittleRembrandt.com/webkinztshirtsandsweatshirts.html You send me a photo of your child's favorite Webkinz, and I'll put it on a t-shirt or sweatshirt for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment