Tuesday, January 22, 2008

We love personalized books!











Shortly before Christmas, Luke was the fortunate recipient of a personalized book from Aardvark Adventure Stories (http://www.AardvarkStories.com). This isn't your typical personalized book, where your child's name is scattered throughout the story; this is a custom-designed story book featuring your child!
I first selected a story line from the many available at the website. Since 3-year old Luke is currently torn between being a race car driver or being a baseball player when he grows up, it was a difficult choice, but we decided on Zoom Zoom Zoom! (subtitled even!!! "Let's Go Zooming with Luke John Pallardy").
In this sturdy, hardback, brightly colored book (that even includes a front page bio), Luke is personally involved in a variety of adventures involving race cars, cranes, boats, helicopters, spaceships, trains, submarines, and more!
The book is LONG! (over 30 pages!) and I think my favorite part is that I was able to submit several of my favorite photos, and the creative geniuses at Aardvark incorporated the various photos and facial expressions into the story in a way that makes them look like Luke was there for a photo shoot for this exact story!
I wish I'd received it earlier so I could have told everyone I know about it in time for Christmas shopping, but with Valentines Day and Easter approaching, this is definitely a fantastic gift idea that any child will love and cherish (and it's such superb quality, I can imagine Luke keeping this book forever, and even reading it to HIS child some day....).
You'll want to bookmark this site! http://www.AardvarkStories.com
______________________________
A custom sweatshirt featuring your child's artwork is the perfect Valentine's Day Gift for Grandma! http://www.MyLittleRembrandt.com/customtshirtsandapparel.html




















No comments:

Post a Comment