Saturday, September 1, 2007

Green shirt, green paint, green clay




On the final day of "Green Week" I surprised Luke with a homemade "green" shirt! He didn't have a single green shirt in his closet, so, since I am the owner of http://www.mylittlerembrandt.com/ I thought, duh! Make him a green shirt!

When he woke up in the morning, I surprised him with his new shirt, which was a simple white t-shirt with a green block in the center of it, and the word "green" on it. He was so excited....until I asked him to put it on. It took me several promptings to convince him to wear it, but once he had it on, he loved it!


Also today, we got out the green paint and the green clay and read his green book that we made earlier in the week.
I think with our next color, I'll use his artwork to make a t-shirt. Hopefully he'll be more inclined to wear it!

~Lisa
______________

No comments:

Post a Comment