Thursday, March 11, 2010

This, I Won't Miss

As a mom to 6 kids, my friends often tell me how lost I will be when my children are grown. 

So, to counter that, and to prepare myself, I've decided I need to start thinking of things I WON'T miss.

This morning, after the kids all left for school, I walked into their bathroom to get some laundry, and spotted this:


Let me assure you.....THIS I won't miss.

Enjoy!
~Lisa

It's Spring Fundraiser time!   Check out my fun and unique school fundraiser ideas that parents actually LIKE to buy!


    

1 comment:

  1. ewwwww- me neither. Nor the toothpaste all over the sink. It makes me think... if they are actually BRUSHING how can big gobs of toothepaste be spit into the sink ?

    You give me an idea. I am getting TWO corkboards. one labeled MOM LIKES THIS and one 'Not so much'. I will take these photos and put them on the board for the kids. They say a photo is worth a thousand words ... maybe I won't have to nag anymore !

    ReplyDelete